Thank you hardly seems to be adequate!?I consider myself very lucky to have made my visa with e-Tourist Visa India this morning! He is professional in his services hardly seems adequate. They were very Friendly and helpful and helped me in every single way.!?.
I found your customer service very satisfactory. I have used this company before when I flew to the Philippines I would recommend anyone to use there services as Efficient.A worthy and hassle Free service, fitting my needs perfectly in terms of the type of visa, cost and dates for again..
Easy filling application without fuss, application team has so far given us the best advice, and further listened to our specific requirements.Overall satisfied, pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable staff.Their prices were extremely competitive, if not the best..
e-Tourist Visa India is best and Friendly company.e-Tourist Visa India is the best company to visa services provider when need to travel to india. I bought visa some weeks ago at reasonable price and they me help to RESOLVED CUSTOMER ISSUE IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER:
?I am so happy for dealing with this company because i found the visa in the date i liked by speaking to one of their staff and he was so helpful every time i ring him or send him an email to ask him about the my visa he would answer me straight away i would look further to buy my visa From them.!?.
1. Apply for Urgent: Apply minimum 18 to 24 hours before the date of arrival in India for the Urgent application. (Example: If applicant is applying on 5th July, then arrival would be 6th July to 5th August).
2. Apply for Normal: Apply minimum 4/5 days before the date of arrival in India for the Normal application. (Example: If applicant is applying on 5th July, then arrival would be 09th July to 8th August).
3. Photo Requirements:
(a) Recent Passport size photograph (Plain background).
(b) Upload Photo page of Passport containing personal details (Nationality, Expiry Date, Name, Date of Birth, etc.).
(a) Online eTV fee is US$ 125/- per passenger.
(b) Deposit the fee 4 days before expected date of arrival for the Normal application and 24 hours before for the Urgent application.
(c) Fee is non-refundable, as it is the processing charges.
5. Photocopy: Take print-out of Online eTV notification and carry along with the Passport at the time of arrival in India.
6. Personal Details: At Immigration point on arrival in India, Biometric details of the applicant will be mandatorily captured.
7. Validity: Stay up-to 30 days from the date of entry in India. Maximum two entries/visits in a year.
8. Entry in India through 16 designated Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchi, Varanasi.
9. Once Online eTV is received by the traveller on arrival, it becomes non-extendable, non-convertible & strictly prohibited in Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas. Note: Incomplete or inaccurate application may result rejection of the application.